William Miller's home and farm is nestled in the scenic Adirondack Mountains between Whitehall, New York and Fairhaven, VT.
Through the efforts of AHM it has been restored to its 19th century appearance because of its cultural and religious significance.
The site includes the farmhouse, various farm buildings, and Ascension Rock. It is on the register of National Historic Sites. The William Miller Chapel is also available for tours and may be reserved for services. Also located nearby is the cemetery where William and Lucy Miller are buried.
Covid-19 Guidelines for Visitors
- Pre-register for tours by clicking above or by calling 518-282-9617.
- Tours will be Sunday through Wednesday and Friday at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM. Saturday tours will be available at 2:00 PM. There will be no Thursday tours.
- A maximum of twenty people will be allowed per tour. Occupancy in the farmhouse will be limited to one family or to five visitors. In the Heritage Shoppe the limit will be kept to one family or two visitors.
- Tours will begin with a health questionnaire. The questionnaire will consist of inquiries regarding the following: (1) COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days, (2) positive COVID-19 test in past 14 days, and/or (3) close contact with confirmed or suspected COVID-19 case in past 14 days.
- Visitors will have their temperature taken prior to receiving a tour. A temperature of less than 100⁰ F will be required for the tour. Additional readings may be taken as needed.
- At the beginning of each tour visitors will be asked to provide names, email addresses and phone numbers in the event that tracing COVID-19 contamination is needed.
- Disposable masks will be provided at the beginning of the tour. Visitors will need to wear masks in the buildings.
- For tours of the farmhouse and access to the Heritage Shoppe disposable gloves will be worn.
- Social distancing will be implemented during tours.
- Men's and women's restrooms will each be limited to an occupancy of three people.
- Sanitizer will be made available in the restrooms and in the chapel.
1614 County Route 11
Whitehall, NY 12887